Sunday 24 February 2013

OOTD: TOPSHOP Parka





Happy Sunday! As I said in the last post it was recently my birthday so my Mom took me shopping. I wanted a jacket which I could just throw on as I was a bit fed up of my coat and pleather jacket but it's still far too cold to only wear a blazer/jumper (it's been such a long winter!). She immediately took me to the Barbour shop as she is quite a fan of theirs but there were none in the right colour/style/size combination that I wanted so we left empty handed and headed to other shops. 

I ended up with this lovely parka from Topshop which feels very durable which is good as I feel is going to be getting a lot of wears! It has a no fuss zip (and poppers if you can be bothered to do those up!) and big pockets which are great for every day wear and the hood is also a personal bonus as it's my only thing with a hood really. I'll be wearing this tomorrow when I go for dinner with my friends and to just about everything else casual, what do you think?

PS I also got that bargain watch from the Fossil outlet and I'm truly in love with it!

10 comments:

  1. love the coat! topshop is awesome and the watch is really pretty :) xo
    http://thefrillseekers.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Topshop isn't usually my favourite place but I needed this jacket! x

      Delete
  2. Love it and your watch is so pretty, is it rose gold?

    www.themakeupdirectory.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post + pictures! Great blog you have here. I'm your newest follower :) Would you mind checking out our blog & following back via GFC and Bloglovin'? Looking forward to your next post! xx

    sixthtractate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Sure, i'll check it out now :)

      Delete
  4. gorgeous outfit&amazing blog :)
    would you like to follow each other? ;)
    www.lusciousstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment, I will take a look at your blog now :)

      Delete

I really appreciate anyone who takes the time to comment and will always comment back either here or on your blog so look out for me if you do leave a message! x