Sunday 27 July 2014

REVIEW: Beauty Buffet Olive Firming Face Scrub (Scentio)

Hello! Please welcome me back to my blog! This is my first post in months and my first real post from Thailand. Today I'm going to review something that I bought here so I'm sorry to say that most of you won't be able to get your hands on it... Although, I hope you'll take interest in seeing what the extensive Thai beauty market has to offer!



This face scrub cost me 200 baht (~£4) from the Beauty Buffet in my local Tesco Lotus. I was looking for something I could use in my afternoon shower to scrub off a days worth of sweat and face powder after work. This is just the ticket.

It's a gentle scrub with sandy like particles in it. It's lightly fragranced and seems perfect for sensitive skin. With the amount of particles that it has, I can't imagine that you'll get any serious scrubbing action going so it's good for light use every day. I'm not sure if it's "firming" as it claims but it leaves my skin soft and smooth so I'm happy. The instructions say to scrub for 5 minutes but I don't have time for that! Over all, I have no complaints - it does the job I bought it for and I'll definitely buy it again at the price they sell it for here!

4 comments:

  1. Way cool! Some extremely valid points! I appreciate
    you penning this write-up and the rest of the website is also really good.


    Stop by my web-site - business jet charter prices

    ReplyDelete
  2. Howdy, i recently thinking id post and let and allow you toyou know your blogs design is really messed up on the K-Melon browser. AnyAnyhowhow keep up the good work.
    Hey, what blog theme are you guys using? It looks awesome!
    obst und gemüsereiniger

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this site very much so much fantastic info . I like this one here
    woo, do not experienced those great website for some time tzhpk free games
    any update on this? debt relief
    Sarah Berger

    ReplyDelete
  4. time to read all the comments, however I really loved the article. It proved to be very useful to me and Im positive to all of the commenters here! Its all the time good when you cant only learn, but in addition engaged! I am certain you had joy penning this article. Anyway, in my language, there arent much good source like this.
    Helloshopbymark

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate anyone who takes the time to comment and will always comment back either here or on your blog so look out for me if you do leave a message! x