|Today's picture is one my mom took of me walking my dog on the bridle path near our house - everything looks so lush and green!|
So after taking a while to settle in at my new house I have finally managed to take the time to write a few posts for the next week or so. I thought I would start off with five fabulous things so we can catch up a bit :)
- PONIES!: My new house is right next to a huge equestrian centre so I was keen to start horse riding again after around six years out of the saddle. I have only managed to have one ride so far but it was great fun and I'm now looking forward to a summer full of hacking in the woods.
- BB: Big Brother has started for the summer and as much as it pains me to admit that I love it, but I do. The house looks awesome this year and I'm already hooked. The only problem being that the Channel 5 on my TV has no signal at night so I will always have to watch it on catchup the next day!
- MINI BREAK: This weekend my lovely mom booked a mini break to Budapest for the two of us + my boyfriend. We're not going until after my graduation in July but I'm so excited already!
- OLD FASHIONED FUN: On Monday night I spent about two hours playing board games with my mom and it was a refreshing change from my usual iPad obsessed evenings.
- NEW GLASSES: For the past couple of months I have been the sad owner of broken glasses... the sad owner of broken glasses who was too poor to buy some more... Of course my mom came to the rescue (what would I do without her?) and bought me two lovely new pairs of glasses. I have never liked wearing glasses but one pair of them is particularly growing on me and I am wearing my glasses more than I ever have before. Hooray for being able to see!
I hope you have all been having a lovely time since I last posted, I can't wait to catch up with all of the posts I've missed on here!