Tuesday 28 May 2013

BRB: I'm taking a break!

I just thought I'd let all of you lovelies know that I won't be around for the next week or two. As you must know by now I am in the midst of moving out of my flat in Portsmouth and back home to Germany after finishing uni so I'm really busy! If it was up to me I'd be back here blogging by Sunday but unfortunately my Mom's new house won't have Internet until the 6th of June due to a complication (or just Deutsche Telekom being generally rubbish!) so I won't be able to blog... In the mean time, I'll be reading The Great Gatsby and trying/failing to fit all of my clothes in one suitcase.

See you soon! X

2 comments:

  1. Yay for Great Gatsby! We should do an online book club and share our thoughts as we go through our summer reads ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blogs are really the voice of the heart of the writers. The blogs are really knowledgeable and thought provoking. This shows your internal calmness and knowledge in the brain. The style is much impressive and I shall come again to catch up the latest posts.
    womens clothing

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate anyone who takes the time to comment and will always comment back either here or on your blog so look out for me if you do leave a message! x