I have felt rather relaxed week this week, now that university is over for me. This week I'm sharing a photo of my dog in a party hat as I'm going to a birthday night out tonight!
- Lunch with Lady Friends: Yesterday I went for lunch with three of my friends and had a delicious pulled pork and chill jam burger. After that we sat on the grass behind our student union and enjoyed the sun whilst planning our trip to Thorpe Park. One of said friend's boyfriends turned up and bought us an ice cream each, lovely.
- Sunshine: Need I say more?
- Birthdays!: Recently two of my friends turned 21 so tonight we are all going out to celebrate which I'm thinking will be a great night (it was also an excuse to buy a new dress) so I'm majorly happy and excited :D
- Mother: It's been almost three weeks since I last spoke to my Mom on the phone as she moved house and has had to wait for her phone to be installed (we can't use mobiles as it costs too much to call abroad!). It should be getting connected today so I'm really looking forward to a good chat with her this weekend.
- New stuff: getting new stuff is always exciting and today a parcel containing my new Kenwood Mini Chopper arrived. It's a bit silly to get giddy over kitchen appliances but I can't wait to use it!
I hope all of you have had a great week! x