Sunday 26 May 2013

Weekly Wishlist #2


I really want to add a nice blue and white dress to my wardrobe to wear over summer but I haven't chosen one yet. These are three that have been added to my "maybe" list so far... 

WISHLISH 3



  • Ok so I lied, this lovely ASOS number is not on my "maybe" list, definitely the wishlist though. It's beautiful but way too expensive for daytime wear *cry*
  • The Topshop dress is a much more reasonable price and close to what I want but not quite... a lovely dress!
  • I don't often look in Matalan but this dress seems like an affordable option that I could happily wear in the garden. I'm still on the hunt for my perfect blue and white dress though!
Do you have a blue and white dress to wear this summer? 

1 comment:

  1. Love the ASOS dress! Em x http://shopthrifting.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/style-steal-3.html

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate anyone who takes the time to comment and will always comment back either here or on your blog so look out for me if you do leave a message! x