Wednesday 1 May 2013

SHOW OFF: Grafitti Dress



Graffiti Dress: Cameo Rose (New Look Label Lounge) £15.99 - Can't find it on the website, sorry!
Chain: Part of a Pack of 4 from ASOS £20 - See my post about them here
Bag: ASOS (old)
Sunglasses: D&G available here

New Look is often hit and miss when it comes to finding things I like but when I found this dress the other day I thought it would be a fun addition to my spring/summer wardrobe. I've worn it with leggings here because it was a bit windy but it's not too short that I wouldn't wear it without so it will be perfect for when things warm up a bit more. I wore this outfit yesterday and was only going shopping -I didn't find anything really :( - so I just threw on one of my ASOS chains and picked up an old ASOS bag (which happened to already have my purse in it) which ended up being an alright choice with the dress. I also wore my sunnies for the first time this year, happy days!

25 comments:

  1. Thank you for your comment on my blog.
    I follow you back.

    Kisses
    Sofia.
    http://ilovefashion-s.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice
    would u like to follow each other?
    let me know
    kisses
    kellystunnajr@blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thnx hun for ur follow!
      i follow back!
      keep in touch!

      Delete
  3. That chain looks fab!!! just followed you back olivia!! keep in touch girl :)

    xx Jeeshan
    www.beautydosage.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for your sweet comment and for following, have just followed you back! Hope to hear from you again :)

    http://lipstickedlouise.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how unique this print is, what a fun and happy look

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your dress! So cute!

    p.s I really like your blog so I follow you now with Google friend connect and Bloglovin! Hope you'll do the same! I wait for you in my blog!!

    Kisses from Italy,

    Babi
    www.voguebuster.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for dropping by my blog and following me. Love your blog

    My Blog :- Nature Health Secrets

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is super! such a sophisticated look!
    i stay here, love your space

    www.malesclutch.blogspot.com
    Sergio,

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely necklace ^^
    And cool blog.
    I am a new follower :)
    Hope you can visit my blog and follow if you like it ^^
    << From Brussels, with Love>>

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like the necklace, I'll check out your blog now x

      Delete
  10. Thank you, dear! And I follow you!)
    http://karinamalinana.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello there :) Lovely blog. You look cute in this outfit and I love your bag.
    I am now following you via GFC and bloglovin, hope you can follow me back.
    Have a nice day :o)

    xoxo
    Veronica
    http://www.veronicadelarge.blogspot.sk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I will head over to your blog now :)

      Delete
  12. I love your dress is so pretty!

    http://visiononfashion.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate anyone who takes the time to comment and will always comment back either here or on your blog so look out for me if you do leave a message! x