I can't believe it is this time again already, the week has gone so quickly! Today's picture is a baby panda on a rocking horse... I saw it on Pintrest and thought it was cute, I love all kinds of bears!
Here's what's made me happy this week...
- Lots of Love: I'm still a little under the weather after over a week so my boyfriend has been very kind and sympathetic towards me. Of course, he's nice all of the time any way and it sucks that I'm ill but a bit of extra attention never goes a miss.
- Visitors: My dad visited me this week to catch up with me before I go to Germany for the summer. It was nice although we never get up to much when we're together; having him stay is a little like having a cat, he sleeps all day and occasionally wakes up for food and conversation. It was nice to seem him so all is well.
- Sweet Pastry: At the beginning of the week I made a goat's cheese and spinach tart but I wanted it to be really quick and easy so bought a ready made pastry case from the shop... It turned out to be sweet pastry. It did not say on the packet that it was sweet so I didn't realise until I tasted it. Cue me being very disappointed but having to laugh; you have to laugh at yourself sometimes, don't you? :)
- Dinner with Friends: I talk a lot about food, don't I?... Tonight my friend is having a few of us round for dinner which should be lovely. I'm not sure what she's cooking - I like surprises!
- Getting Organised: If you have been reading my blog you'll have gathered that I'm moving out of my flat at the end of the month so obviously, I have tonnes of things to get sorted. The removals are booked and I'm gradually sorting out our utilities but one of the most difficult things is going to be chucking out junk and old clothes. I'm feeling better about it now though as I have started thinking of things that I want to get rid of before I look for things so I'm prepared for when I do dare to sort the rest of my stuff out!
I hope all of you have had a great week!